Ways to save earth:
1. It is great to talk about how important the Earth's environment is to you; but it is more important to put words into action
2. Many grocery stores sell reusable bags (usually 99 cents), buy them and use them.
3. Turn off the lights when you are not in the room (this is an easy one that is quickly forgotten). Also, unplug your appliances when not in use; even when not in use they can be an "energy sink" just by being plugged in.
4. Plant a tree or other plants. You might want to think about raising some edible plants
5. Use refillable bottles for water.
6. Reuse what you can, like boxes for mailing and padded envelopes can have several uses in them. Be sure to black out the previous addresses and remove the used stamps.
7. Plan your trips and combine as many errands into an outing as possible. See if you can carpool to work, or take a bus; or ride a bike to work.
8. Use natural cleaners whenever possible like lemons and baking soda. It is healthier for the environment as well as for your family.
9. Pay your bills online and save a tree and 42 cents on postage.
Property Mart's “Save Mother Earth initiation” welcomes you with open arms to contact, support and join us as a volunteer to help in our charity programmes. We gracefully welcome your suggestions, comments and articles on humanity and for the betterment of our society as well as subjects related to saving the Earth. We would love to publish them on our website and in our upcoming magazine.
Our present Postal and Correspondence address is as under:
Corporate Office : 549, Khanna Nagar Ghaziabad.
Delhi Branch Office : 7/3 , East Patel Nagar , Delhi-110008
Bangalore Corporate Office : No. 16 , Gold tower , Residency Road , Bangalore, (near Bishop Cotton School)
Bangalore Branch Office : 402, Rammaiah mansion, 2nd main, Pai layout, Bangalore-560016